PLEASE READ THIS DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
Data Protection Declaration
Welcome to the Activate One L.L.C. Data Protection Declaration. We appreciate your business and thank you for taking an interest in our company and website. Our Data Protection Declaration is applicable to circumstances where you provide information to Activate One L.L.C. pursuant to your use of the Activate One L.L.C. website and is incorporated as part of the Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement between you and Activate One L.L.C. All terms and conditions defined in the Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement have the same meaning when used in the Data Protection Declaration.
1. THE COMPANY COLLECTING DATA IS: Activate One L.L.C. 5846 Larkin St. Houston, TX 77007
2. WHAT DATA DOES ACTIVATE ONE L.L.C. STORE? Activate One L.L.C. stores all of the data that it needs in order to maintain relationships with customers and clients. This data ranges from records including full name, e-mail address and country, to more extensive records that include full name, telephone number, e-mail address, home and work address, as well as details of dependents. For tax purposes, if you attend a class, book a session, or buy a product, Activate One L.L.C. may store your tax or VAT identification number and all of the data that Activate One L.L.C. needs to issue a correct invoice in all of the jurisdictions in which Activate One L.L.C. operates. Activate One L.L.C. may store both your shipping address, for product delivery, and your billing address, which can be used to verify credit card payments or other methods of payment.
3. WHY DOES ACTIVATE ONE L.L.C. STORE YOUR DATA? Activate One L.L.C. stores your data in order to provide the services and products that Activate One L.L.C. offers, and to fulfill Activate One L.L.C.’s contractual undertakings with Activate One L.L.C.’s customers and clients. Personal data is stored to be able to send you information, free samples, products, provide services, and to register you for classes, and telecalls. Recordings of classes and telecalls are stored and distributed to enable clients and customers to play back classes or telecalls they attended. Following the aforementioned classes or telecalls, recordings are also turned into products that are sold.
4. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA? Activate One L.L.C. has access to your data to be able to fulfill Activate One L.L.C.’s contractual agreements with Activate One L.L.C.’s customers and clients. Activate One L.L.C.’s team may include a communications and marketing team, event organizers, and administrative staff. In addition, outsourcing work on specialist tasks within IT and accounting, for example, sometimes requires Activate One L.L.C. to grant consultants access to your data whenever and wherever this is required to fulfill Activate One L.L.C.’s legal obligations towards official authorities or to develop and improve Activate One L.L.C.’s services. In addition (1) Access Consciousness, LLC, 406 Present Street, Stafford, TX 77477, United States of America, (2) Access Consciousness International Limited, 6 Greenview, Riverway, South Douglas Rd., Cork T12 DCR 4, Ireland, and (3) Access Seminars Australia PTY LTD, 55 Lorikeet Drive, Peregian Beach, QLD 4573, Australia, all three parties to be referred to as “Access Consciousness” or the “Companies”, have access to your basic data (full name, e-mail address, mailing address, country and phone number) when you register for one of Activate One L.L.C.’s Access Consciousness classes through Activate One L.L.C.’s general website www.activateone.com or through www.accessconsciousness.com. This applies to live (in-person) sessions, classes, telecalls and online courses, as well as classes offered live via audio and live-streamed classes. Please note: Access Consciousness gains access only to your basic data when you sign up for one of the Access Consciousness classes or calls that Activate One L.L.C. offers. Access Consciousness does not have access to your tax or VAT number.
5. DOES ACTIVATE ONE L.L.C. SHARE YOUR DATA? As mentioned above, Activate One L.L.C. will share your data with Access Consciousness if you choose to take an Access Consciousness class. Access Consciousness is a franchise system that uses a shared worldwide marketing tool via its website www.accessconsciousness.com. Please note: Activate One L.L.C. does not share your data with facilitators with whom you have not taken a class. Access Consciousness is bound by the same data protection agreement to which Activate One L.L.C. adheres.
6. HOW LONG IS THE DATA STORED? Activate One L.L.C. keeps the data stored as long as… - Activate One L.L.C. has a relationship with you as a customer, client or interested party - Activate One L.L.C. is legally obliged to for tax purposes - until you unsubscribe or ask Activate One L.L.C. to delete your information
7. WHAT DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE AS A CUSTOMER? As a customer, you have the right to…
- manage your e-mail or paid subscription
- correct any and all information Activate One L.L.C. has stored
- request details of the data Activate One L.L.C. has stored regarding you - request deletion or limitation of your stored data.
If you would like to update, change or amend your data, please let Activate One L.L.C. know by contacting Activate One L.L.C. at this e-mail address: email@example.com If you would like to be deleted from the Activate One L.L.C. database, please contact Activate One L.L.C. here: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. ARE CUSTOMERS OBLIGED TO PROVIDE THEIR DATA? Yes, as a customer or client, you must provide the data Activate One L.L.C. needs to be able to fulfill Activate One L.L.C.’s contractual obligations within the various products and services Activate One L.L.C. offers. Depending on what you are requesting from Activate One L.L.C., Activate One L.L.C. will ask you to provide information that may range from your full name, e-mail address and country to more extensive details including full name, telephone number, e-mail address, home and work address, as well as details of dependents.
10. WHERE DOES ACTIVATE ONE L.L.C. STORE YOUR DATA? Activate One L.L.C. uses multiple systems for storing your data to fulfill Activate One L.L.C.’s contractual agreements with customers and clients. In general, information is stored in cloud services, and on computers, and storage devices in the United States of America in the place of business of Activate One L.L.C..
11. HOW DOES ACTIVATE ONE L.L.C PROTECT YOUR DATA? Activate One L.L.C. staff, Access Consciousness staff, contractors and the external agencies with whom Activate One L.L.C. work have all signed NDAs (Non-Disclosure Agreements). They have also been trained in data protection. The stored data can only be accessed through security-protected entry points by users with permission to access the information.